Not everyone likes the snow. In the Lehigh Valley, we are soooo close to spring, yet we have another round of snow and stuck at home. Here are a few ideas to keep you busy. Get your body and your mind moving, because if you do not, the boredom will just get worse.
1. Pull out a good book.
2. Start a new hobby.
3. Try a new recipe.
4. Start scrapbooking.
5. Do a puzzle.
6. Pull out some old board games or a pack of cards.
7. Think Spring! Cleaning that is. Okay, this one is not that fun, but when the weather breaks at least your chores will be done.
8. Rearrange your furniture.
9. Start a home improvement project.
10. Plan your summer vacation.
11. Have a movie and popcorn night.
12. Research your family history and create a family tree.
13. Write a letter to touch base with an old friend or family member.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.