OMAHA, Neb. – May 9, 2017 – Forbes' third annual "America's Best Employers" list has named Home Instead Senior Care one of its best employers for 2017. The list was generated using anonymous feedback from employees at the nation's top employers.
Companies on the Best Employers' list range across 25 different industry sectors – from government services to retail to healthcare. While the 2017 list featured a variety of healthcare companies, Home Instead is the only provider of home care services for seniors.
"We are delighted to be recognized as one of the nation's best employers," said Jeff Huber, president and CEO of Home Instead, Inc. "For more than twenty years, our goal has been to provide excellent care to our senior clients. In order to reach that goal, we are relentlessly focused on developing innovative ways to promote advancement and leadership opportunities for our franchise owners and their teams. That focus allows us to create an environment where the employees and clients can thrive."
Home Instead has more than 150 employees at its corporate headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, and franchisees employ more than 65,000 professional CAREGiversSM. CAREGivers, provide basic support services that allow seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible – from companionship and personal care to specialized Alzheimer's care. CAREGivers provide more than 60 million hours of care annually across more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises throughout the United States and 11 other countries.
To compile the annual list, Forbes conducts an independent survey from a sample of 30,000 full- and part-time American employees working for large or midsize companies. Participants were asked 35 questions about work-related topics, including whether employees would recommend their employer – with additional weight given to this particular question.
The Best Employers' list launched online today at
We’re growing, and we need YOUR help to change lives!
Home Instead Senior Care offers a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We offer flexible schedules, mileage reimbursement, competitive pay, and a great work culture!
No experience necessary. Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
Minimum qualifications to be a CAREGiver:
Visit www.homeinstead.com/100 to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Give your passion a purpose by becoming a CAREGiver!
Home Instead Senior Care offers a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We are looking for compassionate CAREGiver’s for the weekends. We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, mileage reimbursement, and a great work culture!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Home Instead Senior Care is hiring for a new Float Pool CAREGiver position paying $15.00 per hour when dispatched to cover immediate staffing needs. Must be available 2 - 3 week days, between the hours of 6 am - 8 pm. Please consider becoming part of our team and joining our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We offer competitive pay, mileage reimbursement and a great work culture!
Minimum qualifications to be a Float Pool CAREGiver:
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a part-time Overnight On-Call Coordinator to perform a variety of on-call duties. This person must be available between the hours of 5 pm – 8 am, up to 3 evenings a week, Friday thru Sunday. Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and independent decision-making skills, discretion, integrity, and organizational skills. The person selected for this position will be part of the Home Instead Senior Care – Omaha franchise office, work from home and be trained to be a successful On-Call Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities include:
Please apply at www.homeinstead.com/100
Home Instead Senior Care is seeking a part-time Weekend Service Coordinator for the Omaha Franchise Office. The Weekend Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Weekend Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Hours are Saturday and Sunday, up to a 12-hour shift each day.
• Reflect the values of HI Omaha, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
• Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
• Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
• Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
• Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
• Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
• Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Home Instead Senior Care is more than just a company that provides non-medical services to help seniors remain at home. It is a company that improves the quality of life for aging Americans.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.