An Honest Home Care Needs Assessment
To determine the senior services that will best suit you or your loved one's needs, we are available to conduct a no cost, no obligation in-home assessment. The assessment will be conducted by our Client Care Manager in the client's home or wherever they feel most comfortable.
Our Client Care Manager will perform an honest assessment of the client's needs and then work with the entire family to discuss appropriate services. If we are unable to meet the client's needs, we will work with you to find the right service.
Simply give us a call at 225.819.8338. Our Client Care Manager is available for a no obligation, no cost visit with you to discuss the many care options that are available.
The Home Care Assessment Will Cover the Following Topics:
- CAREGiver Personalities - The relationship between CAREGivers and clients is the key to our success. We will discuss the type of CAREGiver personalities that will work best with you or your loved one. And with more than 200 CAREGivers on staff, we are sure to find an appropriate match.
- Client and Family Lifestyles - Each family is different on how they approach home care. We openly discuss your approach and how Home Instead Senior Care will fit into your lifestyle.
- Daily Routines and Preferences - We will review daily routines and preferences to provide care that allows the client to live the way you want to.
- Service Needs - We will review the scope of Home Instead Senior Care Services and answer questions such as; Do you need transportation? What type of home cleaning is needed? If meals are prepared, are there specific nutritional needs?
- Medical Conditions - We will examine client's current health and medical conditions including mobility and cognitive ability. Then we will create a service plan with those conditions in mind.
Home Instead Senior Care of Greater Baton Rouge
We are available to serve the needs of seniors living in Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, Prairieville, Zachary, Baker, Central and all ofthe surrounding areas.
Baton Rouge: 225.819.8338
Address: 11764 Haymarket Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70816