Becoming a CAREGiver is a unique career with many rewards, as well as both physical and emotional challenges. It is a labor of love that will enable you to build fulfilling and lasting relationships with your senior clients. Most important however, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families.
We would like to invite you to share your exceptional talents and skill to help seniors stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire with Home Instead Senior Care. Previous CAREGiving experience is not required. We do require you to have a soft heart, compassion and the highest level of dependability. Other requirements include:
1. You must be at least 21 years old.
2. Have a valid Louisiana Driver’s License.
3. Have a “Spot-Free” Criminal Background Check.
4. Have a reliable vehicle (available to you at all times)
5. Possess current, valid car insurance.
6. Have original Social Security Card or valid Work Permit.
7. TB testing is also required.
If you satisfy the above requirements and you are interested in joining the Home Instead Senior Care Team, your first Step is to fill out our Online Employment Application (Click on Link Applicaiton below). Once we have reviewed your application, we will give you a call to discuss your experience and what motivates you to become a CAREGiver for Home Instead. Be sure to provide us with the best contact number "and" email address.
Thank you for your interest in Home Instead Senior Care and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
**Click on Application**