In-Home Senior Care In Union County, NJ
Home Instead Senior Care has helped hundreds of local families in Union County with their in-home care needs. Our experienced CAREGivers have a passion for helping seniors live safe and fulfilling lives in their homes.
We carefully match our experienced CAREGivers to the individual needs and personality of each senior. Each of our CAREGivers is thoroughly screened, extensively trained, insured and bonded to give Union County seniors complete confidence in the quality and dependability of care they will receive.
Union county includes the cities/towns of Cranford, Elizabeth, Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Oakwood Park, Perth Amboy Junction, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle, Roselle Park, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Westfield, Winfield, NJ.
A Complete Range of Senior Homecare Services in Union County, NJ
Home Instead Senior Care serving Union County provides a complete range of elder care services. We tailor the services we provide to the specific needs of each senior and their extended caregiving team. Home Instead can play a helpful role on your caring team, whether for a few hours of short-term help or long-term 24/7 care. Here are some of the most common senior in-home care services we provide:
- Companionship Care: most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend and helping them accomplish tasks and enjoy favorite activities is good for seniors' health. We can play games, visit neighbors, watch movies or plan activities, whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services: receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shipping, running errands and helping however we can.
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vaction or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer's Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer's Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer's.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation. We can get to know each other, we'll listen carefully to your needs and concerns, we can share the experience of hundreds of other families with whom we've worked, and we'll make recommendations for service. Please call us today at 973.379.4910. We look forward to meeting you soon.