Home Instead of Rhode Island:
The Employer of Choice
At the Home Instead Senior Care and Home Instead Home Services of Rhode Island, we recognize the important role our CAREGiversSM and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) play in the success of our businesses. Their outstanding dedication, skills, and compassion are the key to building high-quality relationships with our clients.
AARP National Employer
Home Instead Senior Care is an AARP National Employer Team member that actively searches for mature workers. More than 60% of our CAREGiversSM are over the age of 50.
AARP's National Employer Team members are employers that understand the changing demographics in the workforce, have demonstrated a sincere interest in recruiting and retaining older workers, and have gone through an extensive AARP application process.
The Home Instead Senior Care network participates in this program because it recognizes mature workers' valuable qualities. Mature workers are reliable, relate well to seniors, may have previously taken care of an older family member or friend, and possess a strong work ethic.
Home Instead CAREGivers and CNAs Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Locally owned and operated offices - Because each Home Instead franchise is locally owned and operated, you are working for a company based in your area, a company that understands the needs of your community, a company that may employ your family, friends, and neighbors, and a company that serves your family, friends, and neighbors.
- On-going, world-class training - Every Home Instead CAREGiver and CNA is offered a comprehensive, multi-phased training program. Home instead of Rhode Island also offers advanced training in Alzheimer's care as well, allowing you to further enhance your professional skills.
- Responsive support staff - Rhode island's support staff is ready and willing to help you succeed in your career. Staff members are responsible for client services, care coordination, recruitment and retention, training, and more. Our staff is accessible 24 hours-a-day, every day of the year to respond to schedule changes, questions, and concerns.
- Compatibility matching - Clients and their families are often concerned about the compatibility of a client and their CAREGiver or CNA. However, we know that compatibility matching is important to CAREGivers and CNAs as well. Having a compatible client can significantly affect your success, as well as job satisfaction.
- Personal introductions - Meeting a new client for the first time can be a bit unsettling. That's why Home Instead of Rhode Island facilitates personal introductions between the CAREGivers, CNA, and clients during that first meeting. We do everything we can to help your relationship start off on the right foot.
Caregiving can be an incredibly rewarding career. At Home Instead of Rhode Island, we believe that becoming a world-class organization starts with not just hiring, but retaining and promoting, world-class CAREGivers and CNAs. To learn more about what it means to be a Home Instead CAREGiver or CNA, explore some of these other topics on our site: